The main changes are already discussed below in a previous thread, but here's a quick list:
- CameraTracker - new feature for tracking animated objects in the current view - see Vimeo demo
- PoseSaver updates - now supports SubFolders both in local and project - the sync allows poses to be synced and folder sub-structures generated if they're not found
- Most of the UI's now have a 'VimeoHelp' menu that takes you straight to the video demo. I'm trying to do one of these per tool so you have full interactive help on everything.
More detailed changeLog:
- - Red9_Anim - PoseLib now supports subfolders in the UI
- - Red9_Anim - CameraTracker now in the Red9 Menu - generates an auto tracked, or panned, camera focusing on the selected node - very usefuyl for visualising moCap
- - Red9_Meta - metaHUDNode gone in - designed as a debug tool to enable you to easily monitor attributes in a managed HUD in the Maya viewports. Any attrs added to the mNode is monitored and added to the drawHud call. This is work in progress
- - Red9_Anim - AnimtionFunctions now has a function for bindNodes, uses the same filtering and matching setups as all the rest of the code and allows you to bind full filtered hierarchies together, either direct connects or parentConstraints
- - Red9_Anim - All animFunctions now accept matchMethod as an arg, this allows you to either accept 'prefix stripping' in any node matches or use 'base' = name for name exact match.
- - Red9_Anim - PoseLib subfolders bug fixes so that you can sync subfolders to project libraries with the 'CopyLocal>>Project Pose' RMB call. This makes the missing subFolder if it's missing in the Project structure
- - Red9_General - Timer decorator now shows module/class and func in the report feedback
- - Red9_Meta - Added **KWS update support to the addAttr call, if the attr exists and you've passed in kws then these will get synced and updated if in the internal 'valid edit kws' list. Great for use in the __bindData__ call to sync properties.
- - Red9_Core - Added more logic to the main MatchedNodeInputs call. Now allows you to pass in 2 hierarchies directly for processing. This means you can by-pass the filter processing in all animation Functions and pass 2 hierarchies directly in for processing!
There's tons more coming, thanks for all the support